Some quick rules!
- It’s only for my followers (as a thank you gift!)
- Both likes and reblogs count
- Have your askbox open and reply within 3 days time
- There’ll be two winners at least (the exact amount will depend on my free time)
- The winner can request a single sketch illustration (please, describe me a scene you want me to draw) either with background (up to two characters [but preferably one ;v;] with a simple design) or without (up to two characters, may have a complex designs, in an art style of winner’s choice).
- (for better, non-sketchy artworks you may check my commission info)
- Dedline: 21st of April (in exactly 2 weeks!)
Well I can’t do it but it was very impressive
I could have. I didn’t… but I could have.
No matter what the Church says, I refuse to believe that love, any love, could be wrong. And I love you.
"Like one time I had a dream that…
"Note the numerous bumps on the surface of the ball of its toes, and it’s my hypothesis that these bumps are sensory organs designed to discern the chemical content of the soil, much like our noses discern the chemical content of the air."
Crabtree: So, sir, if—if each of the five symbols potentially represent one in four letters—there must be thousands of variations.
Murdoch: Over two quintillion, George.
Crabtree: Sir, I think we’re gonna need a bigger blackboard.
"salutations of the morning to you two ladies, i am attorney Jacob Edwards James of James James, Jarvis and James"-Henry
ALSO he killed a priest when the priest gave him a weapon of some kind I think it was a club to kill a bull for sacrifice
YEAH BUT CALIGULA WAS FUCKIN INSANE
And not in a good way. He was literally insane, and he was an absolute tyrant. He’s my favourite Roman emperor, just because he’s so interesting
- His father was a military hero, and he spent the first few years of his life on an army camp, where he paraded around wearing this mini-military uniform his mother made (which is where he got his name- “Caligula” meaning “little boot”). The soldiers basically worshipped him.
- As a teenager, he was called before Tiberius (who was a complete tyrant in his own right, and supposedly killed members of Caligula’s family) on the island of Capri, where he was forcibly adopted and as a result of how well he was treated he supposedly developed Stockholm Syndrome (though this is subject to debate). He held an undying hatred for Tiberius but was forced to show respect, so took out his anger on others and enjoyed watching executions and torture, and frequently indulged in orgies
- TIBERIUS THOUGHT HE WAS MAD. TIBERIUS.
- He gains absolute power of the Roman Empire at the 24- spent the last 5 years watching Tiberius murder, rape, and torture innocents for his own pleasure. So it’s fair to say he’s pretty messed up. He starts off by obliterating unpopular tax and literally giving away money- thus winning the adoration of the citizens. Then, seemingly overnight, he becomes a vicious, bloodthirsty psychopath.
- Early in his reign, he fell ill and spent a considerably period of time on the verge of death. Following most of his recovery, he still suffered major headaches and sometimes wandered round his palace in the dead of night, and started cross-dressing
- During his illness, one man offered his life in exchange for Caligula’s recovery. When he recovered, Caligula sought out this man and had him sacrificed.
- He called banquets, raped the female guests, then brought them back to the table to discuss the rape with the other guests
- HE DECLARED WAR ON THE GODS. Hence why he had the army fight Poseidon.
- He would make parents watch the executions of their children
- He held dinner parties for highly-regarded Roman citizens, during which he would order the executions of criminals between courses and- while his guests were dining- he would rape their wives in the room next door
- He appointed a horse as a consul. I’ll say that again. HE NAMED A HORSE A CONSUL. He had said horse attended to by 18 servants and fed it oats mixed with gold flakes
- He names himself a living God
- He his reign lasted four years, before he was stabbed to death. He did all that in four years.
I’M SORRY I JUST REALLY LOVE ROMAN HISTORY OK
Also when he would throw house parties he would hide wild animal like lions in random rooms and made people tour his house by themselves and they would be eaten if they opened the wrong door
(just so you know I did a huge project about him in history)
ATTENTION: if you see a post like this, IT IS A SCREAMER. DO NOT CLICK THE LINK.
The screamer includes a black and white flashy gif maximized to fit your browser and a very loud piercing screech noise. If in any way this can trigger you, please be aware and reblog to signal boost.
thankyou ohmygod a friend linked me this literally 2 minutes ago and i was about to click it and i would’ve had a seizure you saved my life ohmygod im so grateful
Just in case I have any followers with epilepsy like myself. Stay safe!
I love seeing my followers reblog this! This is fucking awful. And when we say you saved our lives? Let me explain. 2x the number of people that die from breast cancer each year die from having seizures. So yeah, it’s a fucking big deal. So thank you all so much! Everyone, please signal boost!
IG WILL BE MINE THE FANDOM FOR THIS GAME STARTS WITH THIS POST
Ubisoft is releasing an RPG game in 2014 called Child of Light, featuring a female protagonist. Like most games with female protagonists, it’s getting almost NO marketing and therefore no hype! Check it out, share it around. It looks really cute and I think we ALL want more video games with female protagonists to succeed!
Things you should know about Child of Light, other than the above:
- It is coming out on April 30th for Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, Wii U, Xbox 360 and Xbox One in the US.
- It is coming out for Steam/Uplay outside the US
- It is $14.99
- For a whole RPG
- Everyone has different budgets and this is pretty affordable for many people who game
- If you can spare the cash it is on like every platform
- April 30th! Preorder or save the date.
I’d also like to add that the soundtrack and art direction alone both look fantastic! Even if you don’t want or can’t have the game, please reblog this so fellow artists and musicians alike can see it!
would seriously consider if there was a mac version b/c it looks gorgeous wow
Is that an example or a reaction
those fans who ruin the whole fandom’s image
Talk shit get hit
A good friend knows when to hold you back.
A best friend knows when to let go and let you rip into a bitch.
I like Stitch’s selfie in the middle of the pictures
lilo is the most badass disney character
Okay, I realize this hilariously late for Asexuality Awareness Week (which was last week), but due to unforeseen stressors, it didn’t really get done in time.
Anyway! I’ve wanted to do something like this for a while, and I’m proud of myself of actually getting a six page comic done within a week. (Not that it’s really anything super fancy, but it’s better than nothing lol) I do apologize for the massive ugly text wall that is page four but I had a hard time figuring out how to convey it visually while being kind of pressed for time.
oh and the occasional copy/paste, I’m sorry for that too
Enjoy! Click on the separate pictures if the text is hard to read.
Eeeeeevery time I say I’m asexual I get REALLY INVASIVE PERSONAL QUESTIONS..always. I’m always a liar/bigot/childish/prude/mentally ill/confused/loser or a PLANT(???).
all this bullshit it makes me feel alone :c
SPREAD THE DAMN WORD!